Preserving Our Natural State Since 1977
Delaware Audubon Values Your Privacy
Delaware Audubon Society
56 West Main Street, Suite 212 B
Christiana, DE 19702
What types of information does this website collect?
Whenever you visit our website, the following information is automatically logged:
- Information about the user's computer system, such as the web browser type, IP address, and operating system.
- Web pages visited, click stream data, and other navigation information.
If you decide to join the Society using our online membership form, you may willingly provide:
- Traditional contact information such as mailing address, phone number, and fax number.
- Internet contact information (email address).
- Credit card information.
You may also decide to provide us with your email address or other contact information in order to request information from us, to receive products or services, or to join one of our email discussion groups.
Personalized contact information is not given to us unless you choose to provide it.
Why is this website collecting the information?
The information that is automatically logged is collected for the following purposes:
- For website administration.
- To evaluate, review, or improve the website.
- To determine general habits, interests, or other characteristics of individuals, without attempting to identify specific individuals.
The information you voluntarily provide to us may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To facilitate membership in the Delaware Audubon Society and the National Audubon Society.
- To provide products, information, or services requested.
- For the user to join an email discussion group.
- To research the use and effectiveness of Delaware Audubon Society programs.
Who will receive the information?
This site contains links to other sites. The Delaware Audubon Society is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
The Delaware Audubon Society partners with other companies and organizations to provide content and/or services to the Delaware Audubon Society Web site and its visitors. Delaware Audubon has no control over these services.
What if I think there are inaccuracies in my information?